Ukraine International Airlines (PS, Kiev Borispol) has come under full control of Cyprus based investment group Ontobet Promotions according to a report by the Kyiv Post based on statements made by Ukraine's State Commission for Securities and the Stock Market. Ontobet directly owns 25.83% while the remaining 74.16% are owned Capital Investment Project. It still seems to be unclear which Ukrainian investors actually control Ontobet and therefore UIA. Ukraine International has denied rumours that Privat Group (partially owned by Ihor Kolomoyskyi who also controls Aerosvit Airlines (VV, Kiev Borispol), Dniproavia (Z6, Dnepropetrovsk) and Donbassaero (7D, Donetsk)) would be Ontobet's owner.