Data and Consulting Services
In addition to the various packages available for online access to ch-aviation News as well as Aircraft, Airlines, Airports, Routes and Schedules, we are also able to provide you with a wide range data and consulting services tailored to your needs.
ch-aviation can provide you with customized raw data extracts on a one-time, weekly or monthly basis as required. With tens of thousands of records in our database that includes up to date fleet list information for over 5000 airlines as well as airport, route and schedule data, we can provide you with the data you want, in the format and at the frequency you prefer, all based on your specific request. We are currently making data available in Excel, CSV and text formats via e-mail or FTP server to several of our customers.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote and data sample based on your individual requirements.
Consulting and Market Research Services
We are not just experts in aircraft fleet list, airline, airport, route and schedule data but can also provide you a wide range of additional consulting and market research services that go beyond data.
The ch-aviation team currently provides consulting and market research services to a wide range of customers, some of the most recent consulting engagements are mentioned below:
- ch-aviation provides monthly raw data extracts and provides additional monitoring services for several aircraft lessors, brokers and insurance providers to ensure they stay ahead of others in the market place.
- ch-aviation helps several airlines in tracking down aircraft available for lease and sale based on their individual requirements.
- ch-aviation helps leasing companies and aircraft owners to find out about movements or the current location of aircraft that need to be repossessed from bad debtors.
- ch-aviation manages the IT vendor relationships for a US airline (passenger services, revenue accounting and revenue management/optimization).
- ch-aviation guided two European airlines through the entire process from getting their IATA code to full GDS distribution as they changed their distribution models.
- ch-aviation compiled a complete market analysis of all 1000+ scheduled carriers for an airline IT service provider including contact details, competitor contracts etc.
- ch-aviation provides access to its raw data and news items to several airline industry publications for research purposes.
Please contact us at email@example.com regarding your specific requirements and let us know how we can be of assistance to you.