Following a meeting with Boeing (BOE, Chicago O'Hare) Director of Sales, Jim Deboo, in Dar es Salaam this week, Magufuli said his government has already made an initial payment for the aircraft, which is expected to be delivered on June 18, 2017.
As with the ...
- China's YTO Express to set up Guangxi hub Read more
- Hawaiian to retire B767s by late 2018 Read more
- China's Longhao Aviation Group secures logistics contract Read more
- Wizz Air suspends Tirgu Mures flights Read more
ch-aviation Jobs & Careers
Recent Job OpeningsPlace your job ad now!
Founded in 2014, privately-owned Libyan Wings has eked out a niche for itself in one of the world’s most unstable countries – Libya. Using a pair of A319s, it has developed a small, but sustainable, international route network serving Tunisia and Turkey with plans to expand to other North African states. ch-aviation’s Thomas Jaeger recently sat down with Libyan Wings CEO Edgardo Badiali at the...Read more
ch-aviation data intelligence
- Detailed and summarized data on current status of over 42,150 aircraft
- Updated weekly by our research team with over 1,000 updates each month
- Includes details on aircraft operator, age, engines, status
- Customized aircraft transaction tracking and historical data research
- Airline database tracking the status of over 3,980 active operators
- Operator data by aircraft type, country, continent, type of operations
- Start-up tracking including address and contact details
- Most extensive directory of reservation system vendors and users
Routes and Schedules
- Route Network and Schedule data for vast majority of scheduled airlines (750+ airlines)
- Most accurate codeshare and wet-lease disclosure data available in the industry
- Weekly tracking of Route Network Updates (route launches, suspensions, cancellations)
- Historical data extracts and capacity available for customized extracts
- Approach the right people with our executive level directory of over 11,450 contacts
- Regularly updated and verified contact information
- Address and social media contacts for over 1,350 airlines
- Available as online subscription or monthly ch-aviation directory Excel extracts
- Airport database covering over 6,000 airports worldwide
- Location, airport codes, runway information and elevation
- Detailed reports on operators, schedules, route network, capacity, overnights
- Schedules based on aircraft type, carrier, alliance, service type based on your needs
Customized for you by our analysts
Our data is delivered customized for our customers' specific needs on a daily basis! Whether you require raw data extracts, summarized reports, historical data or data analysis on a one-time or recurring basis, ch-aviation's data and research services team can assist you. Find out more about our Data & Advisory services providing unique solutions for your airline intelligence needs!