As the C-Series launch operator, Swiss is using the type to gradually replace its fleet of sixteen ARJ-100s all of which are wet-leased from its Swiss Global Air Lines (SWU, Zurich) unit.
The first CS100, HB-JBA (cn 50010), aircraft is scheduled to enter service with Swiss on July ...
- Cape Verde's TACV revises South American ops from 4Q Read more
- Start-up Lima Airlines secures Peruvian ASL Read more
- NetJets set for maiden Cessna Citation Latitude Read more
- Air Vallée takes AIRiminum to court Read more
ch-aviation Jobs & Careers
Recent Job OpeningsPlace your job ad now!
Seawings is a Dubai-based charter specialist. Launched in 2007, it deploys a fleet Cessna 208 Caravan Seaplanes mainly on charter flights for tourists in Dubai. ch-aviation´s Ivan Nadalet had the possibility to chat with Stuart Wheeler, CEO at Seawings, about the carriers operations and future plans.Read more
ch-aviation data intelligence
- Detailed and summarized data on current status of over 42,150 aircraft
- Updated weekly by our research team with over 1,000 updates each month
- Includes details on aircraft operator, age, engines, status
- Customized aircraft transaction tracking and historical data research
- Airline database tracking the status of over 3,980 active operators
- Operator data by aircraft type, country, continent, type of operations
- Start-up tracking including address and contact details
- Most extensive directory of reservation system vendors and users
Routes and Schedules
- Route Network and Schedule data for vast majority of scheduled airlines (750+ airlines)
- Most accurate codeshare and wet-lease disclosure data available in the industry
- Weekly tracking of Route Network Updates (route launches, suspensions, cancellations)
- Historical data extracts and capacity available for customized extracts
- Approach the right people with our executive level directory of over 11,450 contacts
- Regularly updated and verified contact information
- Address and social media contacts for over 1,350 airlines
- Available as online subscription or monthly ch-aviation directory Excel extracts
- Airport database covering over 6,000 airports worldwide
- Location, airport codes, runway information and elevation
- Detailed reports on operators, schedules, route network, capacity, overnights
- Schedules based on aircraft type, carrier, alliance, service type based on your needs
Customized for you by our analysts
Our data is delivered customized for our customers' specific needs on a daily basis! Whether you require raw data extracts, summarized reports, historical data or data analysis on a one-time or recurring basis, ch-aviation's data and research services team can assist you. Find out more about our Data & Advisory services providing unique solutions for your airline intelligence needs!