Twitter Logo Facebook Logo LinkedIn Logo Google+ Logo RSS Logo
The World's leading Airline Intelligence Provider since 1998 | ch-aviation airline directory | ch-aviation consulting | Advertising

Airline Information

  • Jet Airways Airline Name
  • Active Status

General Info






Scheduled Carrier
Founded: only visible to premium users

Stock Market Symbol

only visible to premium users

Social Media

Legal Name and Address

only visible to premium users

Phone Number

only visible to premium users

Email Address

only visible to premium users

Route Network show complete network

19 Countries served
72 Destinations served
199 Routes served




News show all

India's Vistara eyes longhaul flights on 5/20 rule abolition

Vistara (UK, Delhi Int'l) would venture into the intercontinental market should the Indian government move ahead with plans to withdraw existing "5/20" legislation. The rule currently limits start-up airlines from operating international flights until they have a been in service for at least 5 years and operate at least 20 aircraft.

"Almost 70% of India's outbound traffic is west-bound. US will be interesting for us, especially routes like New York JFK and Washington Dulles," Giam Ming Toh, ...

Jet Airways to lease three A330 freighters from Etihad?

Jet Airways (9W, Mumbai Int'l) is reportedly planning to lease three A330-200(F)s from equity partner Etihad Airways (EY, Abu Dhabi Int'l) ahead of its entry into the dedicated-freight market.

India's Business Standard newspaper says the aircraft will allow Jet to take on rival Emirates (EK, Dubai Int'l) in the India-United Arab Emirates cargo market.

Etihad is currently leasing three B777-300(ER)s from Jet with a fourth due for delivery later this year.

India's Jet Airways again defers delivery of its B787-9s

Jet Airways (9W, Mumbai Int'l) has again deferred delivery of its fleet of ten B787-9s, ordered from Boeing (BOE, Chicago O'Hare) in 2006. The jets, which were to have arrived next year, are now only due in 2017/18.

Following Etihad Airways's acquisition of a 24% stake in the struggling carrier in 2013, Jet Airways last year unveiled a reorganization programme aimed at returning it to longterm profitability by 2017.

The plan involves debt restructuring, cost reduction through contract ...

Etihad acquires 75% stake in Alitalia's FF programme, MilleMiglia

Etihad Airways (EY, Abu Dhabi Int'l) has acquired a 75% shareholding in Alitalia Loyalty S.p.A, the owner and operator of MilleMiglia, Alitalia’s frequent flyer program with the Italian carrier retaining the remaining 25% stake. Valued at EUR112.5 million (USD128.4 million), the acquisition is being financed by Etihad through a cash investment.

“The investment is part of the recapitalisation and restructuring of Alitalia, which provides the airline with a sound financial platform for its ...

Ajay Singh & Co. to assume control of Indian LCC, Spicejet

Spicejet (SG, Delhi Int'l) principal shareholder, Kalanithi Maran, is to transfer his 53% stake in the carrier to co-founder, Ajay Singh, as part of the loss-making airline's turnaround plan. Dubbed the "Scheme of Reconstruction and Revival for the takeover of ownership, management and control of Spicejet Ltd," the plan is set to be submitted to the Indian Ministry of Civil Aviation and the Directorate General for Civil Aviation (DGCA) for approval.

"Spicejet Ltd has informed BSE that the ...


Fleet show complete list

Aircraft TypeActiveInactiveTotalOn Order* BØ Age PCapacity P  
A330-2006 6hiddenhiddenhidden
A330-3004 4hiddenhiddenhidden
ATR 72-200/-500/-60018 18hiddenhiddenhidden
B737-700 WIN.3 3hiddenhiddenhidden
B737-8003 3hiddenhiddenhidden
B737-800 WIN.57 57hiddenhiddenhidden
B737-9002 2hiddenhiddenhidden
B737-900 WIN.3 3hiddenhiddenhidden
B777-300(ER)8 8hiddenhiddenhidden
* Includes new or used aircraft not yet delivered for which a construction/manufacturer serial number is already known.


This content is restricted to ch-aviation ch-aviation basic and ch-aviation pro users.


This content is restricted to ch-aviation ch-aviation basic and ch-aviation pro users. ch-aviation ch-aviation basic users can access regional partnerships, ch-aviation ch-aviation pro users can also get alliance and codeshare agreement details.


This content is restricted to ch-aviation ch-aviation pro users.
Get all of ch-aviation pro’s senior airline management contacts in an easy to use Excel format for easy import into your CRM, find out more here.

IT Systems

This content is restricted to ch-aviation ch-aviation pro users.
Premium users are able to get access to address, phone number and e-mail, average fleet age, alliance details, airline schedules including direct drilldowns into specific schedule displays by aircraft type, information on codeshare agreements (ch-aviation users only), subsidiaries and regional partners, aircraft not yet delivered (ch-aviation and users) and much more. Please click here for more details.