SAS said in a statement that the transaction, whose value was not disclosed, is set to close on January 31.
"The divestment of Cimber is in line ...
- Swiss Space Systems to shift operations to Croatia? Read more
- Ryanair supports campaign to keep Berlin's Tegel airport Read more
- Iceland's WOW Air to decide on first int'l base this summer Read more
- Russia's KrasAvia rejects bankruptcy claims Read more
ch-aviation Jobs & Careers
Recent Job OpeningsPlace your job ad now!
Following the break-up of Yugoslavia and the independence of Croatia, 1989-founded cargo operator “Zagal” was rebranded as Croatia Airlines in 1990. It commenced passenger services one year later with a single MD-82 leased from Adria Airways. Due to the still ongoing war, the newborn national carrier had to suspend its operations for a brief period in 1992, but returned with a fleet of three Bo...Read more
ch-aviation data intelligence
- Detailed and summarized data on current status of over 42,150 aircraft
- Updated weekly by our research team with over 1,000 updates each month
- Includes details on aircraft operator, age, engines, status
- Customized aircraft transaction tracking and historical data research
- Airline database tracking the status of over 3,980 active operators
- Operator data by aircraft type, country, continent, type of operations
- Start-up tracking including address and contact details
- Most extensive directory of reservation system vendors and users
Routes and Schedules
- Route Network and Schedule data for vast majority of scheduled airlines (750+ airlines)
- Most accurate codeshare and wet-lease disclosure data available in the industry
- Weekly tracking of Route Network Updates (route launches, suspensions, cancellations)
- Historical data extracts and capacity available for customized extracts
- Approach the right people with our executive level directory of over 11,450 contacts
- Regularly updated and verified contact information
- Address and social media contacts for over 1,350 airlines
- Available as online subscription or monthly ch-aviation directory Excel extracts
- Airport database covering over 6,000 airports worldwide
- Location, airport codes, runway information and elevation
- Detailed reports on operators, schedules, route network, capacity, overnights
- Schedules based on aircraft type, carrier, alliance, service type based on your needs
Customized for you by our analysts
Our data is delivered customized for our customers' specific needs on a daily basis! Whether you require raw data extracts, summarized reports, historical data or data analysis on a one-time or recurring basis, ch-aviation's data and research services team can assist you. Find out more about our Data & Advisory services providing unique solutions for your airline intelligence needs!